Love Quotes 20

You can't just hug me and say it's okay because right in,
it doesn't feel that way.


I never pay attention in math but if i did,
i still could not calculate how much you mean to me.
I pay attention in english but still no words can't describe how much i love you.
Im not good in history because i only think of our future.
I never listen when i have a geography because i don't need an atlas to know that you are my world.


A jealous girl is a faithful one.


A cute sign of being inlove is when you're holding a pen
and then you always find yourself writing his/her name.


I will love my present
more than my past.


i'm tired of hearing people saying they miss me
but not doing one thing about it.


Never get too attached
to something isn't yours.        
Love Quotes 20

Nobody is displaced
when nothing is replaced.


The road to true love was never easy.
I know i've hit all the bumps, but now i'm standing strong saying, i love you until the end of time.


If someone really cares for you, they would make an effort to avoid the possibility of losing you.


If forever still do exist
i want to experience it with you.


Love was one of those feelings
that you could never control.



#tagalogquotes #quotes #pinoyquotes #lovequotes #lovequotes #brokenheartquotes #englishquotes #love #pagibigquotes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Quotes

Recommended Quotes