Love Quotes 19

Making mistakes does not mean you're a failure.
It just means you're trying and learning life.


Don't use the sharpness of your speech on the mother
who taught you how to speak.


No matter how much you are tired,
you will still survive when you are inspired.


You will never meet the perfect one,
but you may find the perfect love from an unexpected someone.


Treat me good
and i'll treat you better.
Love Quotes 19

Just because we don't talk doesn't mean i don't think about you.
I'm just trying to distance myself because i know i can't have you.


I need to accept the fact that people will just come and go to our life.
I know reality sucks, but life goes on.


It's hard to belong to someones else
when the right one comes along.


A heart that appreciate every little thing
will always be bigger that the eyes that sees only what is missing.


hearing his voice saying those magic words
makes me feel really special.



#tagalogquotes #quotes #pinoyquotes #lovequotes #lovequotes #brokenheartquotes #englishquotes #love #pagibigquotes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Quotes

Recommended Quotes