Broken Hearted Quotes 8

It’s better to laugh without a reason,
Than to cry for a worthless person.


I'm not a jealous person.
 I am just a girl.
A simple girl that would love to break the neck
of those bitches who flirts around my guy.


I wish I had the power to ignore you the way you ignore me.


I know how to say sorry to someone I’ve caused pain.
But i won't do it if that person had already JUDGED ME.
Even before i tried to explain.

Broken Hearted Quotes 8

I’m gonna smile like nothing is wrong.
Talk like everything is perfect.
Act like it just a dream.
and pretend it’s not hurting me.


I thought I loved him,
but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is.


I promise someday you'll regret losing me.
And you'll think back & say
"Damn.. that girl really did love me"


I missed someone asking where I am.
I missed someone caring for me a lot.
I missed someone reminding me to eat.
And telling me how special i am.
And how much I am loved.
InShort I MISSED BEING IMPORTANT TO SOMEONE.


Hearts will never be practical

until they are made unbreakable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Quotes

Recommended Quotes