Love Quotes 14

Never leave something good to find something better,
Because once you realize you had the best, the best has found better.


Be with someone who brings out the best in you, not the worst in you.


It’s much better to know that you don’t have time for me
Than to know you have someone other than me.


Love Quotes 14

You're the reason why i wake up with a smile in the morning.


Wish my crush would just fall in love with me already.


If ever I see you smile and know that it is not for me,
That is when I will miss you the most


Love can tear you apart.
It can kill you.
But if you’re lucky, it can put you back together.


Don't try to control the one you love,
Just love the one you try to control,
For in that love, the need to control will diminish.


Never cry for someone who hurts you,
Just smile and say "thanks for giving me a chance to find someone better than you."


#lovequotes #tagaloglovequotes #tagalogquotes #love #inspired #brokenheartquotes #englishquotes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Quotes

Recommended Quotes