Love Quotes 10

If I could have one lifetime wish, one wish that would come true,
I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday...and you.


If I count how many times you've crossed my mind in my entire life,
I'd be lying if I said it was too many cause you only crossed my mind once,
why?
You never left.


Love Quotes 10

If i don't want to open my heart to anyone else after i've been broken for the first time,
that doesnt mean ive lost faith in love.
Its just that, i only want to fall for the same person,
no matter how many times i might get hurt again.


If i never met you, i wouldn't like you.
If i didn't like you, i wouldn't love you.
If i didn't love you, i wouldn't miss you.
But i did, i do, and i will.


If in this lifetime, I won’t get to have you,
I'll make sure that if I meet you in my next life
I won’t have to think twice on saying that
"I waited a lifetime to say I love you."


If loving you is wrong i don’t want to be corrected.
I'd rather stay a sinner of loving you and suffer all the consequences
Than not being able to hold you in my arms and tell how much I love you.


If someone seriously wants to be part of your life,
they will seriously make an effort to be in it.


If there is anything better than sharing the best of what you have,
sharing the best of who you are.


If you ask me about the love, I can't answer you.
But if you ask me who I love, the answer is you.


I'm gonna put some super glue on my hands.

So i can hold you forever.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Quotes

Recommended Quotes